Xiaomi Mi 4i
Xiaomi launched its most recent cell phone, the Xiaomi Mi 4i in Delhi on April 23 in the vicinity of organizers Bin Lin and Lei Jun. Considering Xiaomi figured out how to offer over a million cell phones inside 6 months of its presentation in India, it goes without saying that India is a vital business for the Chinese telephone creator.
The Mi 4i was a worldwide dispatch in India and keynote moderator and Xiaomi VP of worldwide, Hugo Barra guaranteed that the “i” section implied it was propelled and made for India. Presently with Xiaomi collaborating with online retailers separated from Flipkart to offer its telephones, clients will have different stages to get the Xiaomi Mi 4i from. So will the Mi 4i succeed in reproducing the enchantment of the Xiaomi Mi 3 as anticipated in our early introduction? Give us a chance to figure out.
While it acquires a great deal of components from its senior kin the Xiaomi Mi 4 and the Mi 4i likewise offers a few changes, for example, Android 5.0 Lollipop, a bigger battery, lighter body.
Xiaomi Mi 4i accompanies a polycarbonate back spread which is non removable and this spread wraps the telephone from the back side giving smooth adjusted corners and edges. Regarding outline there are a bigger number of insights of the Redmi 2 instead of the Mi 4.
Xiaomi Mi 4i Features
- The Mi 4i runs with Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- It has 16GB of internal storage, 12.9 GB is available to the user.
- Mi 4i has Large battery capacity 3120mAh.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i comes with 13MP camera, dual LED flash.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC and has octa core processor.
- It has an Adreno 405 GPU. This is paired with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i has 5-inch full HD display, comes with IPS panel.
- Mi 4i has a 441ppi pixel density which means higher picture quality.
- It has 5MP front facing camera.