Getting the TDS reading of your municipal water or groundwater supply through government organizations is not an easy task. In this case, buying the best TDS meter for drinking water is the most ideal solution.
Why Is Important for Measuring TDS?
First, it’s important to know what TDS really is: Total Dissolved Solids. After waterfalls to the ground as rain, it dissolves the minerals present in the rocks and soil it passes over or through. As it dissolves these minerals, they remain in the water at varying levels of concentration. This is a very natural process and it helps make water taste “right” by slightly raising the pH of the water. The most common minerals found in water are Calcium, Magnesium, and Sodium.
Best Digital TDS Meters in India
Here we collected Low Priced TDS meter’s in the market for an affordable price range and you can check about the products given below.
Nexqua Tds Meter Measuring Tds/Temp/Ppm with carrying Case
KONVIO NEER Imported Digital LCD TDS Meter TDS/Temp/Ppm with Carrying Case
GLUN Pre-Calibrated Pen Type Digital LCD TDS Meter Tester
Yuv’S Tds Meter/Digital TDS Meter with Temperature
This take-anywhere high-precision and high-sensitivity water testing device is easy to use with a new larger clear screen with an easy-to-read digital display. Includes a protective case so you can carry it with you and not lose!
Fast and quick on the spot results in the easy calibration of total dissolved solids (TDS), temperature (temp), and parts per million (PPM) whether in the home or in the garden. Suggested tool for household water, making colloidal silver, freshwater aquariums and aquaculture, ponds, livestock water, horticulture and hydroponics, and pools and spas. This quick display can tell you whether the water is drinking quality (less than 40ppm) or if it greater than >40ppm.
Taking TDS Measurements
- Remove the protective cap.
- Turn the TDS meter on. The ON/OFF switch is located on the panel.
- Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inch).
- Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles.
- Wait until the display stabilizes. Once the reading stabilizes (approx. 10 seconds), press the HOLD button to view the reading out of the water.
- If the meter displays a flashing x10 symbol, multiply the reading by 10.
- After usage, shake off any excess water from your meter. Replace the cap.
Taking Temperature Measurements
- Once the meter is on, the temperature function can be used at any time, in or out of the liquid.
- Press the TEMP button. The display will switch to temperature (in Celsius only).
- To return to TDS mode, press the TEMP button.
- The meter is not water-tight. Do not dip the meter beyond the water level limit.
- Do not store the meter in high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Do not attempt to open the housing or tinker with the electronics of the unit.
- After multiple usages, if the product is not showing correct readings
2. Hi-Tech LCD Tds Meter Water filter Tester for Tds/Ppm with carrying Case
1.The Digital TDS Water Meter is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics and gardening, pools and spas, aquariums and reef tanks, water ionizers, Water Filter. drinking water and more.
2.Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy.
3.Temperature Button: Test water temperature, 31 – 200 F degrees, 1 F degree resolution. Hold 4.Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
5.Auto-off function – Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
6.The smallest and lightest TDS meter available on the market.Highly Efficient and Accurate Due to Its Advanced Microprocessor Technology. (Color Very)
7.Power source: 2 x 1.5 V